Are you a “Control Freak”? Do you try to control the people and circumstances in your life as best you can? Do you then get frustrated and discouraged when things don’t work out as you planned? Or, on the other hand, are you the type of person who is almost always being controlled by the demands, expectations, whims and desires of others?
In either case, this is a rather unfortunate “state of being” for you, the “Christian”, one that must be remedied without delay. That is, of course, if you ever wish to fulfill the destiny that God has for your life here on earth.
Have you yet to figure out, that whether you’re controlling or controlled, or both; that you’re actually of little to no use to the Kingdom of God?
Realize that if you continue to allow the work of the spirit of divination to dictate your actions, you will never accomplish the assignments and plans that the Lord foreordained for your lifetime– which, by the way, is exactly how the enemy would have it!
CONTROL FREAK is a text that will reveal how the spirit of divination seeks to delay, detour and ultimately derail you from ever fulfilling your God-given destiny. If the enemy can’t keep you out of heaven, the least he can do is try to make certain that you do not fulfill your God-given assignments here on earth.
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Comments About CONTROL FREAK
- Comment on What people are saying about "CONTROL FREAK"... by Richard - Thank you Janet and staff. - Control Freak is quite a lot to uncover and although I haven't finished your book, this is my 2nd attempt, I've made it my goal to complete it early in 2014. I'm up to chapter 6 only 32 more to go! So far I love it. Especially your expositatory teaching on the "wiles and "devices" of our enemy as well as the clear and precise explanation of heart soul and strength.I find it so pratical and helpful essential to know and practice...' for such a time as this... .May G... More →
- Comment on What people are saying about "CONTROL FREAK"... by Carrie - Hi Janet, - I'm control freaking out and need a direction pointer, I only can attend date night every 6 weeks, but wanted to ask you this: So, my twin sister the last 2 years invites my 3 older kids over and not me for all holidays and Birthdays, I haven't done anything TO her at all, she simply didn't like that I allowed my teens to live with their dad (my ex) By the way, they are back home with me now that their dad showed his true abusive color to them, punching and locking them out. So when... More →
- Comment on What people are saying about "CONTROL FREAK"... by Melody Cullum - I really need to read your book, but can't afford the price. Do you know of someone who might be done with their copy? Thank-you so much!... More →
- Comment on What people are saying about "CONTROL FREAK"... by Debbie - Hi Janet, - Firstly, thank you for who you are and for your amazing book, - “Control Freak”. Your style of writing is so relatable. Your compassion, wisdom, understanding, and mostly love for - God’s people are so transparent. - DD... More →
- Comment on What people are saying about "CONTROL FREAK"... by J - Answered many questions for me. - This was a big revelation for me since I have seen "it" for years around my life and didn't know what it was. - I starting talking to a friend about what I thought I observed, turned out to be "it", and she told me that Janet not only figured out what it is, but explained how to deal with it, and wrote THE book on it. - I particularly liked that The CF book has detailed explanations - the points are well defined and resolved to specific Scripture references.... More →