Are you a “Control Freak”? Do you try to control the people and circumstances in your life as best you can? Do you then get frustrated and discouraged when things don’t work out as you planned? Or, on the other hand, are you the type of person who is almost always being controlled by the demands, expectations, whims and desires of others?
In either case, this is a rather unfortunate “state of being” for you, the “Christian”, one that must be remedied without delay. That is, of course, if you ever wish to fulfill the destiny that God has for your life here on earth.
Have you yet to figure out, that whether you’re controlling or controlled, or both; that you’re actually of little to no use to the Kingdom of God?
Realize that if you continue to allow the work of the spirit of divination to dictate your actions, you will never accomplish the assignments and plans that the Lord foreordained for your lifetime– which, by the way, is exactly how the enemy would have it!
CONTROL FREAK is a text that will reveal how the spirit of divination seeks to delay, detour and ultimately derail you from ever fulfilling your God-given destiny. If the enemy can’t keep you out of heaven, the least he can do is try to make certain that you do not fulfill your God-given assignments here on earth.
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Comments About CONTROL FREAK
- Comment on What people are saying about "CONTROL FREAK"... by Debbie - Hi Janet, - Firstly, thank you for who you are and for your amazing book, - “Control Freak”. Your style of writing is so relatable. Your compassion, wisdom, understanding, and mostly love for - God’s people are so transparent. - DD... More →
- Comment on What people are saying about "CONTROL FREAK"... by J - Answered many questions for me. - This was a big revelation for me since I have seen "it" for years around my life and didn't know what it was. - I starting talking to a friend about what I thought I observed, turned out to be "it", and she told me that Janet not only figured out what it is, but explained how to deal with it, and wrote THE book on it. - I particularly liked that The CF book has detailed explanations - the points are well defined and resolved to specific Scripture references.... More →
- Comment on What people are saying about "CONTROL FREAK"... by Patti :) - Oh...Oh my how reading Control Freak has changed my thinking and life skills! But the greatest gift it has givin me is that my Husband read the book before me! WOW! You know how we women marry our husbands and think well now I am going to change a few things in him..no doesn't work...But this book has changed him for the better in our walk with the Lord and our Holy Spirit grows stronger everyday! Praise the Lord and Thank you Janet for the grace that flows though you and it has blessed us over... More →
- Comment on What people are saying about "CONTROL FREAK"... by Skip - Having read Control Freak the 1st time, I found subconsciously that I was employing a few of the tools and the results were well... overwhelming! As friends who I thought were friends, fell from my side like flies. Now having completed the Control Freak the 2nd time along with the countless CD's Janet and her team sent to the studio I feel better employed / armored / self infused to choose to not confront issues / dialog that truly have no bearing on my direction in life. I must point out that s... More →
- Comment on What people are saying about "CONTROL FREAK"... by JJ - I have given out copies of Control Freak to people for gifts when I don't know what to get them that they could use. The reason I give out this book is because it has changed my life. I've given out a few copies of CONTROL FREAK to people who were totally skeptical of the book at first. This book has changed a few people to turn to CHRIST. IF you had known these people before, you would be astonished to see them just going into a church, let alone giving themselves to the LORD. All because of... More →